Just in case you’ve ever wondered what Ke$ha really sounds like — stripped down with minimal production — you’ll find out this December. Earlier today Ke$ha revealed that she’ll be releasing Deconstructed, an acoustic EP, which will be available for fans December 4 on her Website.
Produced by Greg Kurstin, the EP will include two acoustic tracks from Ke$ha’s forthcoming album Warrior, “Die Young” and “Supernatural,” as well as “The Harold Song” off Animal + Cannibal.
This time around Ke$ha even collaborates with her mom. She’ll be covering Dolly Parton’s No. 1 song “Old Flames Can’t Hold a Candle To You,” which was co-written by her mother, Pebe Sebert.
— Ke$ha’s Family (@TheKeshaFanClub) November 13, 2012
The acoustic version of “Die Young” showcases Ke$ha alongside keyboards. Gone are the high energy club beats and foot-stomping rhythms. Instead, Ke$ha’s vocals are at the forefront.
Listen to the radio single and tell us which version you like better.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!