The ‘Ty Loves NY’ morning crew has been all about James Bond this week. On Monday we celebrated the fact that the movie was absolutely amazing, and debuted with the biggest total in the history of the entire Bond franchise. On Tuesday, Lulu went to the Today Show to hang out with One Direction. However, she did her best 007 (aka Lulu 009), and failed miserably (she was almost arrested by the NYPD)!
On today’s show, Ty came to the conclusion that he thinks his girlfriend might have a scandalous video out there somewhere. Might sound random, but he came to that conclusion because she is an actress, and it just seems to be the case for most people nowadays. If she did have a tape floating around, it would be a secret to him!
Do you believe your partner has a secret they are keeping from you? We took to the phones to find out:
Jess thinks that her boyfriend has a secret obsession with gambling, which is obviously not a good thing to have. But what happens if the secret you believe your partner has, has implications on YOU future?
Thinking your partner is going to propose to you at any moment is not only stressful, but exciting! Do you have a secret you’re keeping from your partner? Do you believe your partner is hiding something from you? Let’s open up the closet and let the secrets out! Share your secrets in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!