After months of teasing the video for the lead single from her upcoming sophomore studio album Warrior, “Die Young,” Ke$ha finally unveiled an inventive and sexy clip that is more provocative than her past releases and really takes the song to heart.
It opens with “cult” leader Ke$ha arriving in Mexico in a hearse along with her followers to have a sexy dance party full of dirty mattresses, black leather, and flawless choreography combined with random clips of dark imagery.
Overall, the entire video has a perfect plot and manages to be funny and seductive at the same time, something only Ke$ha could pull off without trying too hard. This is only a glimpse into her bizarre world, minus the glitter.
Ke$ha will be releasing an illustrated memoir titled My Crazy Beautiful Life on November 20th, and Warrior is set to hit stores and iTunes on December 4th.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 /Chicago
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!