Emotional Obama Playlist: Songs That Make You Cry When You’re Happy
November 6, 2012 was a memorial day for the United States of America, regardless of where your political views lie. You either believe America will continue on a road toward prosperity or take us speeding down a highway to hell.
Regardless, this is not the place for us to share those thoughts.
President Barack Obama addressed his entire campaign team following his victory over Mitt Romney and half way through it, the POTUS broke down a little bit. His emotions got the best of him. The man choked up and a few tears ran down his face. You can watch his entire speech here, but this GIF will give you an idea:
This got us thinking: what are some great songs that make you cry for a good reason? Here are a few that we’ve dubbed the “Emotional Obama Playlist.”
“Halo” is a sensual song about a woman who learns how to let her guard down and let someone into her heart. She is completely addicted to her significant other, who she deems to be her angel.
“Firework” is an upbeat song meant to reassure you of your worth as an individual. It is meant to inspire you to believe in yourself when you think all hope is gone.
“I Believe I Can Fly”
“I Believe I Can Fly” helps you realize that if you want to change something you must first be the change you want to see in the world.
“Breakaway” is a catchy song about growing older and breaking out of your comfort zone. It’s about taking risks and stopping at nothing in order to follow your dreams.
“As Long As You Love Me”
The Biebs sings about loving you no matter what… need I say more.
“Just The Way You Are”
What person wouldn’t want to hear these exact words from their significant other?
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Ty Doesn’t Lie: Guess The Liar For Tic to See ‘The Neighbourhood’
- Jennifer Lopez Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana