The song, titled “Just A Fool,” will be featured on the album when it hits stores next Tuesday, November 13.
When asked about her relationship with Blake on and off the show, Christina beamed and stated, he is “my favorite on the show” and her “big brother.”
Aguilera continued, saying he is “so playful and so fun, he’s got a lot of heart.” And she really appreciated that he “busted his [butt]” to “make the time” to record the song with her. She tells a funny story about his initial reaction after hearing the song, too, that you’ll need to hear for yourself (warning: slightly salty language!).
Check out the interview with Christina and full song preview:
“It’s my first country soul attempt,” says Christina of the song. “It’s really exciting. He makes me smile and laugh like no other. He has my back and I have his. I truly adore Blake Shelton.”
Blake is pretty excited about the song and their collaboration as well.
I’m so freaking glad people love @therealxtina and my duet “Just A Fool” as much I do!!! I think the album comes out next week.. Get it!!
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) November 7, 2012
What do you think of the song? Is it hit material?
- Steve Koscik / US99.5
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope