The song, titled “Just A Fool,” will be featured on the album when it hits stores next Tuesday, November 13.
When asked about her relationship with Blake on and off the show, Christina beamed and stated, he is “my favorite on the show” and her “big brother.”
Aguilera continued, saying he is “so playful and so fun, he’s got a lot of heart.” And she really appreciated that he “busted his [butt]” to “make the time” to record the song with her. She tells a funny story about his initial reaction after hearing the song, too, that you’ll need to hear for yourself (warning: slightly salty language!).
Check out the interview with Christina and full song preview:
“It’s my first country soul attempt,” says Christina of the song. “It’s really exciting. He makes me smile and laugh like no other. He has my back and I have his. I truly adore Blake Shelton.”
Blake is pretty excited about the song and their collaboration as well.
I’m so freaking glad people love @therealxtina and my duet “Just A Fool” as much I do!!! I think the album comes out next week.. Get it!!
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) November 7, 2012
What do you think of the song? Is it hit material?
- Steve Koscik / US99.5
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’