Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber Rock The Victoria’s Secret Runway
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion show was taped Wednesday night in Los Angeles.
In previous years, artists such as Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, and Maroon 5 have all strutted their stuff on stage alongside notable Victoria’s Secret models such as, Miranda Kerr, Karlie Kloss, and Erin Heatherston.
Rihanna shined on stage dressed in a floor-length black silk dress with pearly goggle sunglasses while belting out her latest hit “Diamonds.”
- On The Runway @ the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
- Performances @ the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
- The Instagram Approach To The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
- Backstage At The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
- Fantasy Bra Reveal At The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
She later returned to the stage in a more casual sheer pink dress, a jacket around her waist and pink ankle boots.
Justin Bieber stripped things down for an acoustic rendition of his hit “Beauty And A Beat,” but then ditched the stools and was joined on stage by backup dancers and over the top production for “As Long As You Love Me.”
Bruno Mars performed his brand new single “Locked Out Of Heaven” along side his band.
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion show airs December 4th on CBS.
-CJ Robinson, MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- 92.3 NOW’s Jay Dabhi Releases New Single “Say Hey!”
- Rixton Talks “Make Out” Music Video & Next Single
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder