New ‘Star Wars’ OR ‘Boy Meets World’ Sequel: Which Would You Rather?
The Twitter-verse went berserk last week when Disney bought the rights to Star Wars from George Lucas. With the news that Disney will release new Star Wars movies (Parts 7-9) all dorks rejoiced at the possibility of what is to come from the slightly dead franchise.
However, Twitter went crazy during another reincarnation last week: the 90′s cult classic TV show on ABC ‘Boy Meets World’ will be brought back as a sequel called ‘Girl Meets World’! Ty and the ‘Ty Loves NY’ morning crew thought this was the better of the two reincarnations.
Everyone on the show grew up with Cory and Topanga. We cried a little when the show ended, but now that the show will be back we can’t help but wonder: what does Cory and Topanga’s daughter look like? And what is her name!?
On today’s morning show, Ty took to the phones to ask our listeners: Star Wars or Boy Meets World–which would you rather?
It’s a tie! But in all respect to the Star Wars fans, Boy Meets World is our generation and we are happy to see it back! Are you? Let us know in comments below!
And in the meantime, here’s some of the best Mr. Feeny moments!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Raekwon Goes “On Strike,” Sounds Off on RZA
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Catch Jason Derulo At Lucky Strike NYC Tonight & Six Flags On Sunday
- Magic! Finds Inspiration In Reggae To Bring People Together
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’