But before the duo could even chat about their good deed, things got a little personal between old friends Marlon and Lulu who have known each other for four-years.
“I didn’t even get a kiss, didn’t get a handshake, a hug – hi, how are ya? It’s okay. I know pretty girls that don’t give me none and that’s okay. That’s fine to be p-p-p I can’t say the word… platonic,” said Marlon.
Clearly, Marlon hates being the buddy in a relationship.
“The buddy sucks. The buddy always wants to bang the girl, but he just doesn’t have the bang to do it,” he said.
Shawn disagrees, claiming that being the buddy is possible if you are not attracted to the girl. “You always want to! You’re just mind gaming yourself if you don’t. If I was friends with her, I would want to bleep. I’m sorry, it would just be weird if I didn’t want to bleep,” said Marlon as he points to Lulu.
The disagreement continued for a while until the brothers got to the real reason they dropped by the 92.3 NOW studios.
The hilarious Wayans brothers will be performing at the Comedy Festival starting tonight through Sunday at Caroline’s on Broadway. Tonight’s stand up performance is extra special as a portion of the show’s proceeds will be donated to Hurricane Sandy Victims.
Come show your support tonight at 7:30pm – 10pm at Caroline’s on Broadway.
-Maria Bonello, 92.3 NOW/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Tell Us Your Best Holiday Party Story And Win $500
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album