Dirty On The 30: Prez Obama Re-Elected, Rihanna Duets With Chris Brown & LiLo Lies!
Another day, another pile of celebrity dirt! It’s time to catch you up on all celebrity gossip first thing in the AM so you can be in the know before all of your friends!
Let’s get it started!
2012 Election Highlights
Not only did President Obama win a second term, but here are some more election highlights from around the country:
- Tammy Baldwin (D) of Wisconsin became the first openly-gay Senator
- Recreational marijuana use was legalized in Colorado and Washington
- Maine, Washington and Maryland legalized same-sex marriage
- Republicans will retain control of the House, and Democrats the Senate
Lindsay Lohan Caught Lying Again? NO WAY!?!
TMZ said that the Santa Monica City Attorney’s office will file a misdemeanor charge in relation to a June 8th crash in which Lohan’s Porsche collided with an 18-wheel truck. Lohan told police she was not the car’s driver, a point disputed by multiple witnesses. Should the charge be filed, Los Angeles prosecutors will seek jail time for Lohan for violating probation in her jewelry theft case, possibly up to a year.
Lock her UP!
Rihanna Teams Up With Chris Brown For Another Collab
His name rhymes with “Diss Clown” and he has a tattoo of Rihanna’s battered face on his neck - allegedly! The album is titled Unapologetic; the song in question is titled “Nobodies Business.” So there you go.
Yes… Chris Brown has teamed up with his ex/current/whatever you want to call it, Rihanna, for her upcoming album. The last time the two hooked up (and we mean in the recording studio), was for the remixes to each of their songs (RiRi’s “Birthday Cake” and Breezy’s “Turn Up The Music”).
What will come from the two this time around? Rumors hit the internet the two had sex IN the recording studio to create that sexual vibe, PLUS the sexual sounds (for obvious reasons, I believe this).
Listen to today’s dirt below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Siva Kaneswaran of The Wanted Breaks Off To Explore His Own Goals
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Zann’s 11 Signs You’ve Gone From A Girl To Woman
- Jhené Aiko Keys Her Former Man’s Car in ‘Comfort Inn Ending’ Video
- Stream Future’s New Album, ‘Honest,’ In Full Now
- 50 Cent Gets All Dressed Up in ‘Hustler’ Video