Rihanna rocked out with her Halloween party in West Hollywood, but Brown and his crew terrorized the event with their costumes.
He posted a picture of himself and crew donning long beards and turbans and wielding guns, including an assault rifle (presumably fake). The caption he tweeted along with the picture read: “Ain’t nobody F***ing wit my clique #ohb.” [See Instagram image here]
When the incoming criticism began to cloud Twitter, Joyce Hawkins, Brown’s mother came to the singer’s defense.
“Halloween is just for fun, nothing more than just fun,” Hawkins (@mombreezy) tweeted. “Get a life please.”
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge