Was Chris Brown Osama Bin Laden For Halloween?
Rihanna rocked out with her Halloween party in West Hollywood, but Brown and his crew terrorized the event with their costumes.
He posted a picture of himself and crew donning long beards and turbans and wielding guns, including an assault rifle (presumably fake). The caption he tweeted along with the picture read: “Ain’t nobody F***ing wit my clique #ohb.” [See Instagram image here]
When the incoming criticism began to cloud Twitter, Joyce Hawkins, Brown’s mother came to the singer’s defense.
“Halloween is just for fun, nothing more than just fun,” Hawkins (@mombreezy) tweeted. “Get a life please.”
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Battle of The Boroughs: Manhattan Vs Queens For Bruno Mars/Pharrell Tickets!
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’