Was Chris Brown Osama Bin Laden For Halloween?
Rihanna rocked out with her Halloween party in West Hollywood, but Brown and his crew terrorized the event with their costumes.
He posted a picture of himself and crew donning long beards and turbans and wielding guns, including an assault rifle (presumably fake). The caption he tweeted along with the picture read: “Ain’t nobody F***ing wit my clique #ohb.” [See Instagram image here]
When the incoming criticism began to cloud Twitter, Joyce Hawkins, Brown’s mother came to the singer’s defense.
“Halloween is just for fun, nothing more than just fun,” Hawkins (@mombreezy) tweeted. “Get a life please.”
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!