Was Chris Brown Osama Bin Laden For Halloween?
Rihanna rocked out with her Halloween party in West Hollywood, but Brown and his crew terrorized the event with their costumes.
He posted a picture of himself and crew donning long beards and turbans and wielding guns, including an assault rifle (presumably fake). The caption he tweeted along with the picture read: “Ain’t nobody F***ing wit my clique #ohb.” [See Instagram image here]
When the incoming criticism began to cloud Twitter, Joyce Hawkins, Brown’s mother came to the singer’s defense.
“Halloween is just for fun, nothing more than just fun,” Hawkins (@mombreezy) tweeted. “Get a life please.”
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video