Halloween 2012: Party With Ty & The 92.3 NOW Crew At Webster Hell – Nov. 17th!
UPDATE: Due to Hurricane Sandy, Halloween @ Webster Hell was postponed…
CHECK OUT THE 92.3 NOW ENTOURAGE THIS SATURDAY NIGHT (November 17th) FROM 11PM – 1AM AT THE OFFICIAL POST HALLOWEEN BASH AT WEBSTER HELL – 125 EAST 11TH STREET IN MANHATTAN.
It’s the end of the Mayan calendar and what better way is there to spend your last Halloween on Earth than partying with 92.3 NOW in NYC?!
Come join us at Webster Hell to dance the night away with 92.3 NOW. Webster Hall will also be holding their annual $5,000 Cash Costume Contest… Dress to scare!
There will be four floors of madness with house music that will take you deep into the night. 19 to enter, 21 to drink.
Sponsored by Halloween Adventure.
-Vincent Roszkowski, 92.3 NOW/ NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Siva Kaneswaran of The Wanted Breaks Off To Explore His Own Goals
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Zann’s 11 Signs You’ve Gone From A Girl To Woman
- Jhené Aiko Keys Her Former Man’s Car in ‘Comfort Inn Ending’ Video
- Stream Future’s New Album, ‘Honest,’ In Full Now
- 50 Cent Gets All Dressed Up in ‘Hustler’ Video