UPDATE: Due to Hurricane Sandy, Halloween @ Webster Hell was postponed…
CHECK OUT THE 92.3 NOW ENTOURAGE THIS SATURDAY NIGHT (November 17th) FROM 11PM – 1AM AT THE OFFICIAL POST HALLOWEEN BASH AT WEBSTER HELL – 125 EAST 11TH STREET IN MANHATTAN.
It’s the end of the Mayan calendar and what better way is there to spend your last Halloween on Earth than partying with 92.3 NOW in NYC?!
Come join us at Webster Hell to dance the night away with 92.3 NOW. Webster Hall will also be holding their annual $5,000 Cash Costume Contest… Dress to scare!
There will be four floors of madness with house music that will take you deep into the night. 19 to enter, 21 to drink.
Sponsored by Halloween Adventure.
-Vincent Roszkowski, 92.3 NOW/ NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!