Justin Bieber Releases “Beauty And A Beat” Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
First he told fans his laptop was stolen while doing a show, then he opened up a fake Twitter account telling them that some very personal video of a big pop star will leak at a specific time and date. Intrigued?
@gexwy no matter what you have and what you post tomorrow i know my fans wont leave me. screw it. #toostrong — Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) October 11, 2012
It turns out this was all a publicity stunt to promote his brand new “Beauty and a Beat” music video.
Going under the handle @gexwy, Bieber teased that private recordings were about to be uncovered for all to see. And sure enough, as promised, on Oct. 12 at noon fans got a video. Footage filled with sexy dancers and swimmers partying poolside with the Biebs and at times, Pink Friday rapper Nicki Minaj herself.
The video jokingly opens with the text: “In October of 2012 three hours of personal footage was stolen from musician Justin Bieber. The following footage was illegally uploaded by an anonymous blogger.”
But once the dance tune gets going, Bieber turns the camera on himself several times, handheld style, singing lyrics like, “We’re gonna party like it’s 3012 tonight,” and “I wanna show you the finer things in life.” He later shares a provocative dance or two with Minaj as she begins adding rhymes in her short, pink dress.
If you’re ready to see some special behind-the scenes videos, wild dancing, a crazy pool party, trips down water slides, beautiful women and more, Justin Bieber’s “Beauty and a Beat” is just for you.
-Dan Schenek, 97.1 AMP, Los Angeles
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!