Rihanna Announces “Unapologetic”
Rihanna announced Thursday morning that her seventh studio album, Unapologetic, will be released in stores November 19.
Not only did she share the big news via Twitter, but the “Diamonds” singer also gave fans their first look at her revealing, topless album cover that sports words such as “Censored”, “Side Effects” and “Fun”.
My NEW album “UNAPOLOGETIC” will be released on NOVEMBER 19th WORLDWIDE #Navy. — Rihanna (@rihanna) October 11, 2012
Her label, Island Def Jam Records, had launched websites like Rihanna7WorldWonders.com that corresponded with the number “7” which led to speculation that the number would be included in the title of the album. Being her seventh studio album might be the only connection.
The pop star has sold over 37 million albums and 146 million digital tracks worldwide. According to the label, “Diamonds,” is the fastest-rising single of her career to date. She has won six Grammy Awards® and seven Billboard Music Awards.
-Dan Schenek, 97.1 AMP Radio, Los Angeles
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling