The Most Bad Ass Halloween Costumes EVER!
Remember the NASA Engineer that created a huge hole in his chest last year by using two iPad 2′s? Well, his name is Mark Rober and he’s back again this year with some pretty kick ass Halloween costumes that are just as cool as the gaping hole but WAYYY cheaper.
The best part? He’s designed an app to pair with your iPhone, Android, iPad or other device. Check out these bad ass costumes below!
With the huge success he saw with his “hole in the chest” idea last year (which was covered on all sorts of national news shows like Today – see the video here), this smart NASA dude decided to take down Party City and every other Halloween pop-up store in America by rolling out his own ideas. Genius.
Watch the video for a kick ass demonstration, but homeboy has basically designed an app that goes along with a t-shirt and accessory line he’s developed.
I just wonder how rich this is going to make this guy?! What do you think about these costumes? Have a better idea in mind? Comment below and let us know.
–Ryder, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- 92.3 NOW’s Jay Dabhi Releases New Single “Say Hey!”
- Rixton Talks “Make Out” Music Video & Next Single
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder