The Most Bad Ass Halloween Costumes EVER!
Remember the NASA Engineer that created a huge hole in his chest last year by using two iPad 2′s? Well, his name is Mark Rober and he’s back again this year with some pretty kick ass Halloween costumes that are just as cool as the gaping hole but WAYYY cheaper.
The best part? He’s designed an app to pair with your iPhone, Android, iPad or other device. Check out these bad ass costumes below!
With the huge success he saw with his “hole in the chest” idea last year (which was covered on all sorts of national news shows like Today – see the video here), this smart NASA dude decided to take down Party City and every other Halloween pop-up store in America by rolling out his own ideas. Genius.
Watch the video for a kick ass demonstration, but homeboy has basically designed an app that goes along with a t-shirt and accessory line he’s developed.
I just wonder how rich this is going to make this guy?! What do you think about these costumes? Have a better idea in mind? Comment below and let us know.
–Ryder, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Steve Aoki Talks “Neon Future” Collabs, Aoki Jumping & Tackling His Biggest Gig Ever