Nicki Minaj Reality Show Rumors Kind Of True
According to E! News, the “Starships” singer is set to star in a series of reality specials.
The specials will include behind the scenes glimpses into the singer’s personal and professional life. No plans for a long-run reality series have been made. While more details will come in the next few months, we can count on Nicki to fill her fans in on Twitter.
When asked recently why she’s been so quiet she said, “Been so busy my babies.”
In an interview with MTV News she further explained her thought process for a reality show.
“I find the more people see, is the more they understand, and then it’s the more they like you. If you only have such one-dimensional things to go off of like rumors, then you kind of never get to know the artist,” she said. “When you pull them in your world, they see you as a real person. I’m not running away from it anymore.”
-CJ Robinson 102 JAMZ/Orlando
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!