According to E! News, the “Starships” singer is set to star in a series of reality specials.
The specials will include behind the scenes glimpses into the singer’s personal and professional life. No plans for a long-run reality series have been made. While more details will come in the next few months, we can count on Nicki to fill her fans in on Twitter.
When asked recently why she’s been so quiet she said, “Been so busy my babies.”
In an interview with MTV News she further explained her thought process for a reality show.
“I find the more people see, is the more they understand, and then it’s the more they like you. If you only have such one-dimensional things to go off of like rumors, then you kind of never get to know the artist,” she said. “When you pull them in your world, they see you as a real person. I’m not running away from it anymore.”
-CJ Robinson 102 JAMZ/Orlando
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge