Earlier this week, Lil Wayne appeared in court for his deposition in the case against Quincy Jones III. Wayne is suing Jones for using his music in the unapproved “The Carter” documentary without permission. With inside access, Wayne clearly knew about the filming but disowned the final product, at one point calling it a “scandalous portrayal” of his life.
In the deposition, Lil Wayne clearly was either on something or just being the Weezy that we know and love… completely out of touch with reality. When the judges asks Wayne about who he first confided in when he first expressed his disinterest in the documentary:
“The first person likely that would have been told by me would be God because I tell him everything.” – Lil Wayne
Want to see what REALLY went down? Ty from ‘Ty Loves NY’ has the scoop!
To watch the entire deposition from Lil Wayne click here.
The jury is still out on Weezy’s state of mind. Can you help determine it? Sound off in the comments section below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!