Lil Wayne, Who? Ty Bentli Gets Depositioned Weezy Style!
Earlier this week, Lil Wayne appeared in court for his deposition in the case against Quincy Jones III. Wayne is suing Jones for using his music in the unapproved “The Carter” documentary without permission. With inside access, Wayne clearly knew about the filming but disowned the final product, at one point calling it a “scandalous portrayal” of his life.
In the deposition, Lil Wayne clearly was either on something or just being the Weezy that we know and love… completely out of touch with reality. When the judges asks Wayne about who he first confided in when he first expressed his disinterest in the documentary:
“The first person likely that would have been told by me would be God because I tell him everything.” – Lil Wayne
Want to see what REALLY went down? Ty from ‘Ty Loves NY’ has the scoop!
To watch the entire deposition from Lil Wayne click here.
The jury is still out on Weezy’s state of mind. Can you help determine it? Sound off in the comments section below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video