Lil Wayne, Who? Ty Bentli Gets Depositioned Weezy Style!
Earlier this week, Lil Wayne appeared in court for his deposition in the case against Quincy Jones III. Wayne is suing Jones for using his music in the unapproved “The Carter” documentary without permission. With inside access, Wayne clearly knew about the filming but disowned the final product, at one point calling it a “scandalous portrayal” of his life.
In the deposition, Lil Wayne clearly was either on something or just being the Weezy that we know and love… completely out of touch with reality. When the judges asks Wayne about who he first confided in when he first expressed his disinterest in the documentary:
“The first person likely that would have been told by me would be God because I tell him everything.” – Lil Wayne
Want to see what REALLY went down? Ty from ‘Ty Loves NY’ has the scoop!
To watch the entire deposition from Lil Wayne click here.
The jury is still out on Weezy’s state of mind. Can you help determine it? Sound off in the comments section below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures