The NFL replacement referees have really caused a stir, especially since Monday night’s call in Seattle between the Seahawks and the Packers when one of the refs signaled a touch down on the final play, allowing Seattle to win!
A lot of fans are pissed off – as would I be – over the call! Some are asking why this is even happening to one of America’s favorite sports! The answer; because the “real” referees are involved in a labor dispute with the NFL and are locked out. This controversy has gone so far that there is a Senator in New Jersey trying to pass a law against hiring “replacement” referees during a lock out because its unfair to the fans, teams and franchises!
Personally, I think its hysterical. We have more important things to worry about like perhaps another war in the Middle East! Oh and btw, the replacement refs aren’t really ex-employees of Footlocker. Ha! Check out this parody of Flo Rida’s “Whistle.” It should put a smile on your face!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge