The NFL replacement referees have really caused a stir, especially since Monday night’s call in Seattle between the Seahawks and the Packers when one of the refs signaled a touch down on the final play, allowing Seattle to win!
A lot of fans are pissed off – as would I be – over the call! Some are asking why this is even happening to one of America’s favorite sports! The answer; because the “real” referees are involved in a labor dispute with the NFL and are locked out. This controversy has gone so far that there is a Senator in New Jersey trying to pass a law against hiring “replacement” referees during a lock out because its unfair to the fans, teams and franchises!
Personally, I think its hysterical. We have more important things to worry about like perhaps another war in the Middle East! Oh and btw, the replacement refs aren’t really ex-employees of Footlocker. Ha! Check out this parody of Flo Rida’s “Whistle.” It should put a smile on your face!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain