Blowing The “Whistle” On The NFL Replacement Referees
The NFL replacement referees have really caused a stir, especially since Monday night’s call in Seattle between the Seahawks and the Packers when one of the refs signaled a touch down on the final play, allowing Seattle to win!
A lot of fans are pissed off – as would I be – over the call! Some are asking why this is even happening to one of America’s favorite sports! The answer; because the “real” referees are involved in a labor dispute with the NFL and are locked out. This controversy has gone so far that there is a Senator in New Jersey trying to pass a law against hiring “replacement” referees during a lock out because its unfair to the fans, teams and franchises!
Personally, I think its hysterical. We have more important things to worry about like perhaps another war in the Middle East! Oh and btw, the replacement refs aren’t really ex-employees of Footlocker. Ha! Check out this parody of Flo Rida’s “Whistle.” It should put a smile on your face!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Today’s Dirt: Miley Cyrus Hospitalized & Jay Z/Beyonce’s Summer Arena Tour
- Siva Kaneswaran of The Wanted Breaks Off To Explore His Own Goals
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Zann’s 11 Signs You’ve Gone From A Girl To Woman
- Jhené Aiko Keys Her Former Man’s Car in ‘Comfort Inn Ending’ Video
- Stream Future’s New Album, ‘Honest,’ In Full Now