Austin Mahone Drops By The Studio To “Say Somethin” With Zann
Since the 16-year-old pop sensation Austin Mahone decided to follow the viral video road to fame back in 2010, his life has been nothing but full of success.
Hailing from San Antonio, Texas, Mahone started his career on Youtube and has taken the world in the palm of his hands with his hit “11:11,” that debuted back in February as well as the recent music video release for his other uprising single “Say Somethin’.” The video has been nothing but ahead of the game with well over one million views since its release.
Photos: Austin Mahone In Studio w/ Zann
For those who do not know, “Mahomies” is the term that Mahone’s fan base have labeled themselves as and have been nothing but dedicated.
“I would love to tell them thank you, I wouldn’t be in this chair without them,” claimed Mahone.
When Zann asked Mahone about which city he preferred, New York City or Miami, it was a hard decision to come up with.
“I really don’t know, they’re so different, Miami is so open with more beaches, and New York has tons of buildings and is so fast paced.”
However the teen sensation will not be staying long in The Big Apple.
“I am going back to Miami where I live and I’m going to be in the studio for a couple more weeks working on my album which comes out in November,” stated Mahone.
- Vincent Roszkowski & EJ Judge, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures