Rolling Stone Magazine announced earlier today that Karmin has won their “Women Who Rock” competition, courtesy of all the Karmin fans who voted for them. The group landed a spot on the flip cover of the magazine, which will be out on newsstands this Friday.
Although, both Nick Noonan and Amy Heidemann will be featured in the issue, only Amy graces the cover making her the second female artist to take the spotlight this year. The duo will perform at the Hard Rock Cafe in NYC on October 16th for the magazine’s Women Who Rock concert.
But that’s not all the good news Karmin recently received.
Their latest single, “Hello,” reached #1 on Billboard’s Dance/Club Play Songs charts, while their first single, “Brokenhearted” is making headlines and going double platinum overseas in Australia, Canada, Asia and the UK. So it comes at no surprise that MTV will be choosing Karmin as their next “global push artist.”
With Karmin mania on the rise, the group will be performing on Dancing with the Stars on October 9th.
Before the year is over, we will be seeing a lot more of Nick and Amy than usual.
The duo will also be performing at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City, and on New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.
- SEE ALSO: Karmin Performs At 92.3 NOW’s One Night Stand
- SEE ALSO ALSO: Karmin Discuss Amy’s Rap Roots
–Maria Bonello, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video
- Daft Punk Geeks Out On Star Wars, Paul McCartney, Brian Wilson & J.J. Abrams