Zann’s Battle of the Boys: Who Do YOU Love More?
Most of the boys that are either teen throbs or taking the world by way of “boy bands” are releasing new songs. The Wanted just released “I Found You,” Midnight Red just dropped “Hell Yeah;” plus Austin Mahone‘s “Say Somethin,” One Direction‘s “Live While We’re Young” and The Ready Set‘s “Give Me Your Hand”… I’m overwhelmed with #fangirl LOVE!
Yes, I #fangirl! I have my favorite and I’m very loyal to them!
But it doesn’t matter what I think… it’s so hard to tell where YOUR loyalty lies and every night I get bombarded with thousands of requests for all of these songs.
So who do you love more?
Does YOUR Love & Loyalty Lie With…
SEE ALSO: Justin Bieber In Studio @ 92.3 NOW
SEE ALSO: Austin Mahone In Studio w/ Zann
…The Ready Set?
…Big Time Rush?
I’ve decided to put your love to the test. Who do you love more? Voting ends Wednesday night at 7pm.
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Dirty On The Dos: J.Lo Disses Her Exes & Is Juan Pablo The Worst “Bachelor” Ever?
- Listen to Afrojack’s Remix Of Thirty Seconds to Mars’ ‘Do Or Die’
- Susann Tries To Guess The Baddest B*tch In This HS Prom Movie For $500!
- PBA Card, Buddy Passes & More: What Perks Do Your Friends Use You For?
- Justin Bieber’s DUI Trial Delayed to May 5
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It