Zann’s Battle of the Boys: Who Do YOU Love More?
Most of the boys that are either teen throbs or taking the world by way of “boy bands” are releasing new songs. The Wanted just released “I Found You,” Midnight Red just dropped “Hell Yeah;” plus Austin Mahone‘s “Say Somethin,” One Direction‘s “Live While We’re Young” and The Ready Set‘s “Give Me Your Hand”… I’m overwhelmed with #fangirl LOVE!
Yes, I #fangirl! I have my favorite and I’m very loyal to them!
But it doesn’t matter what I think… it’s so hard to tell where YOUR loyalty lies and every night I get bombarded with thousands of requests for all of these songs.
So who do you love more?
Does YOUR Love & Loyalty Lie With…
SEE ALSO: Justin Bieber In Studio @ 92.3 NOW
SEE ALSO: Austin Mahone In Studio w/ Zann
…The Ready Set?
…Big Time Rush?
I’ve decided to put your love to the test. Who do you love more? Voting ends Wednesday night at 7pm.
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!