Hey, New Jersey Drivers! Stop Smiling!
NEW Jersey!!!! I know why your experience at the DMV is always a terrible one!
If you like smiling in your pictures, you might be upset about a new rule for New Jersey drivers. The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission officially bans smiling in driver’s license photos, stating that smiling can interfere with new facial recognition software.
Residents are also asked to remove glasses and head wear, unless it is for religious reasons.
So My way around this…. Make a face like you are apout to pass gas!
–Toro, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video