NEW Jersey!!!! I know why your experience at the DMV is always a terrible one!
If you like smiling in your pictures, you might be upset about a new rule for New Jersey drivers. The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission officially bans smiling in driver’s license photos, stating that smiling can interfere with new facial recognition software.
Residents are also asked to remove glasses and head wear, unless it is for religious reasons.
So My way around this…. Make a face like you are apout to pass gas!
–Toro, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!