Hey, New Jersey Drivers! Stop Smiling!
NEW Jersey!!!! I know why your experience at the DMV is always a terrible one!
If you like smiling in your pictures, you might be upset about a new rule for New Jersey drivers. The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission officially bans smiling in driver’s license photos, stating that smiling can interfere with new facial recognition software.
Residents are also asked to remove glasses and head wear, unless it is for religious reasons.
So My way around this…. Make a face like you are apout to pass gas!
–Toro, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Tix To See The Devils Take On The Rangers
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training