Hey, New Jersey Drivers! Stop Smiling!
NEW Jersey!!!! I know why your experience at the DMV is always a terrible one!
If you like smiling in your pictures, you might be upset about a new rule for New Jersey drivers. The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission officially bans smiling in driver’s license photos, stating that smiling can interfere with new facial recognition software.
Residents are also asked to remove glasses and head wear, unless it is for religious reasons.
So My way around this…. Make a face like you are apout to pass gas!
–Toro, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- 8 Reasons Why Every Girl Has a Little Lindsay Lohan in Her
- Katy Perry Lives Her Own Truman Show As She Drops Her Brand New “Birthday” Video
- Today’s Dirt: Lupita Nyong’o ‘Most Beautiful’ Controversy & Chris Brown’s Extended Jail Time!
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project