Havana Brown stopped by Energy 103.7/San Diego and looked gorgeous in a black and white patterned mini-skirt, matching paisley bandana and a vintage grey Rolling Stones sweatshirt with minimal accessories and make-up.
Being a big part of the music and nightlife scene as a DJ and singer she’s come across her fair share of bad pickup lines. But, when asked about the worst pickup line she’s ever heard the “We Run The Night” singer couldn’t think of one fast enough.
“I don’t know. There are so many. I don’t get hit on that very often,” she confessed.
So, are guys just intimidated by her?
“That’s the excuse for girls who don’t get hit on very often!” she said laughing. “They’re intimidated. Bastards. Grow some balls!”
Havana’s been hard at work and will release the music video behind her new single “You’ll Be Mine” on September 21.
–Tim Mudd, Energy 103.7 San Diego
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Calorie Counting Teenagers: Serious Issue Or Passing Fad?