The Drunken Diet Backfires On Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga has never shied from discussing her near starvation diet and rigid exercise regime, but it looks like all of that deprivation may have finally backfired.
RadarOnline.com is reporting that the 5’1″ native New Yorker has gained approximately 30lbs, at least according to some random nutritionist who has never treated Lady Gaga.
Where did all of this alleged weight come from?
Probably a bottle. Gaga recently recalled her “Drunken Diet” on a Sirius Radio interview, claiming “I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working.”
At a recent performance in Amsterdam, Gaga lit up a non-tobacco-based cigarette on stage and proceeded to smoke it during her performance. Whiskey and a case of substance induced munchies are one sure fire recipe for weight gain.
According to Radar Online, Gaga plans on losing 10lbs and has vowed to do so by following a gluten-free diet.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower