Falling in love is a sweet, sweet feeling.
The use of the term “fall” implies that the process is in some way inevitable, uncontrollable, risky, irreversible, or that it puts the lover in a state of vulnerability. In other words sometimes falling can also mean that you fell into a trap!
Sometimes that is what love is. You are so blinded by the aspect of it, that you don’t see the signs of something deeper happening around you.
Have you been blinded by love? Was your boyfriend or girlfriend cheating on you, and you couldn’t see the signs? For example: When Jack from Titanic let Rose onto that plywood?
Yeah, he died!
Sure that’s a Hollywood example, but so many people out there do dumb things for love!
Did you pull a dumb mistake because of love? Did you not see the signs like Jenn, where her boyfriend who stayed at her parents place for three months, was cheating on her? Or did you do something dumber? Let us know in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Aaron Carter’s #tipsforgirls Are Overtly Patronizing And Borderline Misogynistic