Falling in love is a sweet, sweet feeling.
The use of the term “fall” implies that the process is in some way inevitable, uncontrollable, risky, irreversible, or that it puts the lover in a state of vulnerability. In other words sometimes falling can also mean that you fell into a trap!
Sometimes that is what love is. You are so blinded by the aspect of it, that you don’t see the signs of something deeper happening around you.
Have you been blinded by love? Was your boyfriend or girlfriend cheating on you, and you couldn’t see the signs? For example: When Jack from Titanic let Rose onto that plywood?
Yeah, he died!
Sure that’s a Hollywood example, but so many people out there do dumb things for love!
Did you pull a dumb mistake because of love? Did you not see the signs like Jenn, where her boyfriend who stayed at her parents place for three months, was cheating on her? Or did you do something dumber? Let us know in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope