Love Is Blind: What Dumb Decisions Have You Made Because You Were In Love?
Falling in love is a sweet, sweet feeling.
The use of the term “fall” implies that the process is in some way inevitable, uncontrollable, risky, irreversible, or that it puts the lover in a state of vulnerability. In other words sometimes falling can also mean that you fell into a trap!
Sometimes that is what love is. You are so blinded by the aspect of it, that you don’t see the signs of something deeper happening around you.
Have you been blinded by love? Was your boyfriend or girlfriend cheating on you, and you couldn’t see the signs? For example: When Jack from Titanic let Rose onto that plywood?
Yeah, he died!
Sure that’s a Hollywood example, but so many people out there do dumb things for love!
Did you pull a dumb mistake because of love? Did you not see the signs like Jenn, where her boyfriend who stayed at her parents place for three months, was cheating on her? Or did you do something dumber? Let us know in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- 92.3 NOW’s Jay Dabhi Releases New Single “Say Hey!”
- Rixton Talks “Make Out” Music Video & Next Single
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder