Love Is Blind: What Dumb Decisions Have You Made Because You Were In Love?
Falling in love is a sweet, sweet feeling.
The use of the term “fall” implies that the process is in some way inevitable, uncontrollable, risky, irreversible, or that it puts the lover in a state of vulnerability. In other words sometimes falling can also mean that you fell into a trap!
Sometimes that is what love is. You are so blinded by the aspect of it, that you don’t see the signs of something deeper happening around you.
Have you been blinded by love? Was your boyfriend or girlfriend cheating on you, and you couldn’t see the signs? For example: When Jack from Titanic let Rose onto that plywood?
Yeah, he died!
Sure that’s a Hollywood example, but so many people out there do dumb things for love!
Did you pull a dumb mistake because of love? Did you not see the signs like Jenn, where her boyfriend who stayed at her parents place for three months, was cheating on her? Or did you do something dumber? Let us know in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower