The Kardashians. Honey Boo Boo. Snooki. All of these people are known for one thing: reality television.
But, does that make them famous?
In a world of so many people trying to ‘make it’ and be millionaires, are you considered ‘famous’ just because you carry around a Chanel handbag, wear a big sunhat and sport Louis Vuitton sunglasses?
This morning on ‘Ty Loves NY’… Ty, Lulu and Lala were trying to determine what makes someone famous. Does it matter how many Twitter followers you have? How much money they make at club appearances?
This is what Trisha said this morning:
She believes that someone like Scott Disick (baby daddy to Kourtney Kardashian) gets way too much money for club appearances. Sure he makes about 10,000 dollars for an appearance (semi-famous), but his wife brings in triple that!
Or like Jeff says… people are only famous if they have one name:
Do you agree with Jeff? Trisha? What makes someone famous in a world of superficial reality stars? Do you consider Snooki to be just as famous as Britney Spears? Or are those two in completely different leagues? Sound off in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- SHM’s Sebastian Ingrosso Stays Consistent With John Martin’s Help
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video