In A World Of Reality Stars, How Do We Know When Someone Is Famous?
The Kardashians. Honey Boo Boo. Snooki. All of these people are known for one thing: reality television.
But, does that make them famous?
In a world of so many people trying to ‘make it’ and be millionaires, are you considered ‘famous’ just because you carry around a Chanel handbag, wear a big sunhat and sport Louis Vuitton sunglasses?
This morning on ‘Ty Loves NY’… Ty, Lulu and Lala were trying to determine what makes someone famous. Does it matter how many Twitter followers you have? How much money they make at club appearances?
This is what Trisha said this morning:
She believes that someone like Scott Disick (baby daddy to Kourtney Kardashian) gets way too much money for club appearances. Sure he makes about 10,000 dollars for an appearance (semi-famous), but his wife brings in triple that!
Or like Jeff says… people are only famous if they have one name:
Do you agree with Jeff? Trisha? What makes someone famous in a world of superficial reality stars? Do you consider Snooki to be just as famous as Britney Spears? Or are those two in completely different leagues? Sound off in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!