The Kardashians. Honey Boo Boo. Snooki. All of these people are known for one thing: reality television.
But, does that make them famous?
In a world of so many people trying to ‘make it’ and be millionaires, are you considered ‘famous’ just because you carry around a Chanel handbag, wear a big sunhat and sport Louis Vuitton sunglasses?
This morning on ‘Ty Loves NY’… Ty, Lulu and Lala were trying to determine what makes someone famous. Does it matter how many Twitter followers you have? How much money they make at club appearances?
This is what Trisha said this morning:
She believes that someone like Scott Disick (baby daddy to Kourtney Kardashian) gets way too much money for club appearances. Sure he makes about 10,000 dollars for an appearance (semi-famous), but his wife brings in triple that!
Or like Jeff says… people are only famous if they have one name:
Do you agree with Jeff? Trisha? What makes someone famous in a world of superficial reality stars? Do you consider Snooki to be just as famous as Britney Spears? Or are those two in completely different leagues? Sound off in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”