Ellie Goulding Catches K-Pop Fever, Learns To Go “Gangnam Style”
K-Pop is officially taking over thanks to one man and his fancy dance moves. PSY‘s “Gangnam Style” hit the Today Show last week, as well as the 92.3 NOW studios. He even taught Ms. Britney Spears how to boogie down on the Ellen Degeneres show.
After chatting with PSY about what exactly it means to go “Gangnam Style” and teaching him how to salsa, Lulu & Lala (the twins from 92.3 NOW’s morning show, “Ty Loves NY”) have decided that they should be PSY’s goodwill ambassadors of dance. They’ve taken it upon themselves to teach those sweet, sweet moves to anyone and everyone they can.
Including U.K. singer Ellie Goulding!
Photos: Ellie Goulding Visits 92.3 NOW
Ellie had heard of the concept of “Gangnam Style” but had never seen it in person. Good thing for Lulu & Lala!
Not a good thing for Ellie though, since she had about six inches of platform on her shoes!
OPPA Gangnam Style!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Steve Aoki Talks “Neon Future” Collabs, Aoki Jumping & Tackling His Biggest Gig Ever