It’s that moment of truth in any relationship: meeting the possible future in-laws!
It’s a big step in any relationship, because for most people family matters and it could be the breaking point for you. If your significant other’s parents don’t like you, that could potentially cause some issues down the road.
Ty went through that this weekend when he went back to L.A. to visit his girlfriend Kori’s family. Before he left for the trip, he asked Lulu & Lala what he should do. Should he bring a gift of some sort? What should he expect?
He really likes his girlfriend… and he doesn’t want to screw it up! First impressions last, right?
Before he revealed how the meeting went with Kori’s parents, Ty asked the tri-state what their horror stories were:
Yikes! Sounds like that relationship was doomed from the beginning (poor communication)! How did Ty’s experience go?
Was it successful?
Sounds like Ty’s first impression was a success! But some people aren’t so lucky. Do you have a bad first meeting with the in-laws story? If so, did it ruin your relationship? Or were you able to somehow get past it? Let us know in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- SHM’s Sebastian Ingrosso Stays Consistent With John Martin’s Help
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video