Meeting The In-Laws For The First Time: Tell Us Your Horror Stories!
It’s that moment of truth in any relationship: meeting the possible future in-laws!
It’s a big step in any relationship, because for most people family matters and it could be the breaking point for you. If your significant other’s parents don’t like you, that could potentially cause some issues down the road.
Ty went through that this weekend when he went back to L.A. to visit his girlfriend Kori’s family. Before he left for the trip, he asked Lulu & Lala what he should do. Should he bring a gift of some sort? What should he expect?
He really likes his girlfriend… and he doesn’t want to screw it up! First impressions last, right?
Before he revealed how the meeting went with Kori’s parents, Ty asked the tri-state what their horror stories were:
Yikes! Sounds like that relationship was doomed from the beginning (poor communication)! How did Ty’s experience go?
Was it successful?
Sounds like Ty’s first impression was a success! But some people aren’t so lucky. Do you have a bad first meeting with the in-laws story? If so, did it ruin your relationship? Or were you able to somehow get past it? Let us know in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour