Meeting The In-Laws For The First Time: Tell Us Your Horror Stories!
It’s that moment of truth in any relationship: meeting the possible future in-laws!
It’s a big step in any relationship, because for most people family matters and it could be the breaking point for you. If your significant other’s parents don’t like you, that could potentially cause some issues down the road.
Ty went through that this weekend when he went back to L.A. to visit his girlfriend Kori’s family. Before he left for the trip, he asked Lulu & Lala what he should do. Should he bring a gift of some sort? What should he expect?
He really likes his girlfriend… and he doesn’t want to screw it up! First impressions last, right?
Before he revealed how the meeting went with Kori’s parents, Ty asked the tri-state what their horror stories were:
Yikes! Sounds like that relationship was doomed from the beginning (poor communication)! How did Ty’s experience go?
Was it successful?
Sounds like Ty’s first impression was a success! But some people aren’t so lucky. Do you have a bad first meeting with the in-laws story? If so, did it ruin your relationship? Or were you able to somehow get past it? Let us know in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video