Sara Jessica Parker Turns Real Life Carrie Bradshaw, NYC’s Newest Real Estate Mogul!
If you’ve ever watched Sex and the City, you already know that Carrie Bradshaw is a genius when it comes to real estate. How else could a freelance writer afford a gigantic alcove studio with a full-sized kitchen and a walk-in closet on the Upper East Side?
It looks like Sarah Jessica Parker learned a few things from her SATC character, because she and her hubby, Matthew Broderick have entered the house flipping game.
The famous New Yorkers bought a 6,800 square foot townhouse in Greenwich Village at $18,995,000, just over a year ago. In the time since, the home has been fully renovated and now it’s back on the market for $24,995,000.
Just think, for a measly $25 mil you could be luxuriating in a house renovated by Ferris Bueller and Carrie Bradshaw!.
Think of the style, think of the bragging rights, think of the ginormous mortgage!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Today’s Dirt: Katy Perry Pranks A ‘Birthday’ Party & NYPD’s Twitter #myNYPD Backfires!
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video