If you’ve ever watched Sex and the City, you already know that Carrie Bradshaw is a genius when it comes to real estate. How else could a freelance writer afford a gigantic alcove studio with a full-sized kitchen and a walk-in closet on the Upper East Side?
It looks like Sarah Jessica Parker learned a few things from her SATC character, because she and her hubby, Matthew Broderick have entered the house flipping game.
The famous New Yorkers bought a 6,800 square foot townhouse in Greenwich Village at $18,995,000, just over a year ago. In the time since, the home has been fully renovated and now it’s back on the market for $24,995,000.
Just think, for a measly $25 mil you could be luxuriating in a house renovated by Ferris Bueller and Carrie Bradshaw!.
Think of the style, think of the bragging rights, think of the ginormous mortgage!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Tickets For Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Amanda Bynes Calls Someone Else Ugly, Totes Worth It
- Radio Feedback: One Direction On The Surrealism Of Hearing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ On The Radio
- Bruno Mars Goes Full Michael Jackson For ‘Treasure’ Video
- Katy Perry Lands Her First ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Chris Brown Releases ‘Don’t Think They Know’ Video