Sara Jessica Parker Turns Real Life Carrie Bradshaw, NYC’s Newest Real Estate Mogul!
If you’ve ever watched Sex and the City, you already know that Carrie Bradshaw is a genius when it comes to real estate. How else could a freelance writer afford a gigantic alcove studio with a full-sized kitchen and a walk-in closet on the Upper East Side?
It looks like Sarah Jessica Parker learned a few things from her SATC character, because she and her hubby, Matthew Broderick have entered the house flipping game.
The famous New Yorkers bought a 6,800 square foot townhouse in Greenwich Village at $18,995,000, just over a year ago. In the time since, the home has been fully renovated and now it’s back on the market for $24,995,000.
Just think, for a measly $25 mil you could be luxuriating in a house renovated by Ferris Bueller and Carrie Bradshaw!.
Think of the style, think of the bragging rights, think of the ginormous mortgage!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Magic! Finds Inspiration In Reggae To Bring People Together
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Drake Sued for ‘Nothing Was the Same’ Sample
- Nas Documentary ‘Time Is Illmatic’ Premieres at Tribeca Film Festival
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’