If you’ve ever watched Sex and the City, you already know that Carrie Bradshaw is a genius when it comes to real estate. How else could a freelance writer afford a gigantic alcove studio with a full-sized kitchen and a walk-in closet on the Upper East Side?
It looks like Sarah Jessica Parker learned a few things from her SATC character, because she and her hubby, Matthew Broderick have entered the house flipping game.
The famous New Yorkers bought a 6,800 square foot townhouse in Greenwich Village at $18,995,000, just over a year ago. In the time since, the home has been fully renovated and now it’s back on the market for $24,995,000.
Just think, for a measly $25 mil you could be luxuriating in a house renovated by Ferris Bueller and Carrie Bradshaw!.
Think of the style, think of the bragging rights, think of the ginormous mortgage!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 5 Offbeat Ways To Celebrate The Holidays
- Sharpton: Retailers To List Shoppers’ ‘Bill Of Rights’
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Miley Cyrus Reveals New Look at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Show