Today was an all around huge day for international K-Pop sensation PSY. This morning was his big Today Show performance and just minutes before arriving to the 92.3 NOW studios, he received notice that his hit single ‘Gangnam Style’ reached the number two spot on the iTunes Top Songs Chart.
Living up to the meaning of this catchy phrase (Gangnam Style means “noble during the day, crazy at night” according to PSY), he was excited to hit the streets of NYC to celebrate.
But before he could “Gangnam Style” the night way, the twins presented him with a challenge from 92.3 morning man, Ty Bentli.
Since NY Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz normally does a celebratory salsa in the endzone after a touchdown, Ty wanted to get Victor to dance “Gangnam Style” instead.
But recently Cruz’s grandmother, Lucy, passed away – so to honor the woman that taught Victor his signature salsa victory dance, Ty decided to dare PSY to learn to salsa as well!
PSY accepts the challenge. After he shakes his hips with Lulu and Lala, the girls give PSY Victor Cruz’s jersey for his fine dance moves.
- Maria Bonello, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’