Last night at the VMAs, Drake and half of the Young Money crew had won the award for Best Pop Video, and well, Rihanna did not approve of it. The pop singer was apparently caught on camera muttering to a guest next to her “I hate these A-Holes.”
Wait, I thought things were cool between Drake and Rihanna?
Flashback to where it all started between Drake and Chris Brown at club W.I.P in New York City.
After receiving what to some may have been a nice gift, Drake received a bottle of champagne from Brown and had allegedly written back a nice thank you note by saying “I’m F****g the love your life.” Nice guy.
This would then lead to the famous bottle throwing incident, leaving Brown to tweet about a nice battle scar on his chin.
However many may not have known this but Rihanna was not only caught on camera chirping what looks like “what a bunch of a-holes” at Drake and his crew when receiving their award, but was also caught greeting Chris Brown with a hug and even a kiss on the cheek – signaling that things were put in the past minutes before Drake had taken the title of Best Pop Video.
This just leads to one question, whose side is Rihanna really on, Team Drake or Team Breezy?
–Lil Cee w/ Additional Reporting by Vincent Roszkowski, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Sex Shops, OBGYN, Oh My! The Most Inappropriate Place You’ve Brought Your Child Is…
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Motherhood with Zann
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio
- Dirty On The Dos: Taylor Swift Throws Bieber Shade & Is Miley Cyrus Lip Locking Rihanna?