When Britney Spears first started her gig as the new judge on ‘The X Factor’, she was having a rough time. We all know she’s slightly fragile, so when a contestant butchered her song (which wasn’t tasteful whatsoever), Britney walked off set.
When the news broke about Britney’s breakdown in the summer, Simon covered it up by saying “she’s fine… she was just going to the bathroom.” On a phone interview with TMZ yesterday, Simon’s tune has changed:
“No one is going to admit that on the first day your highest paid star after 20 minutes has walked off set. [Britney] had a moment on the first day where she said to me ‘I’m not sure I can do this’.”
Well she’s pulled through and it seems like she’s making a complete turn around! Congrats to Britney.
But have you ever said “Peace” to your boss on your first day of a new job? There was one instance in my job where I walked into KFC (I was 16 at the time, my first job). I wasn’t trained, but I was thrown on the cash register where I was expected to know EVERYthing about the food, and what buttons to push. I was confused and frustrated! I almost said “Adios”, but I stuck around… for a few months at least.
This morning on “Ty Loves NY” Ty, Lulu and Lala talked about this topic:
Have you ever quit a job on the first day? Sound off in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win A Bklyn Nets Beach Pack
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain