Songs In the Key of Zann: Guilty Pleasures
I have some serious guilty pleasure songs right now. If you see me on the R, 1, N or 2/3 trains… just know I’m probably listening to one of these tracks on repeat. Yes, I’m that girl. I play a song over and over until I can’t handle it anymore. I’ll actually rewind my iPod for certain parts as well… because let’s be honest, some parts of songs are just better than the others.
I’m only sharing this list out of hopes that you won’t judge me… you know since we’re such besties.
Here are my guilty pleasure songs right now:
Since he became legal, he’s fair game. I would DESTROY the Beebz and I would do it to his song “As Long As You Love Me.” Big Sean… you can watch. What can I say? I have a thing for small, feminine looking men.
Psy – Gangnam Style
K-Pop is taking over! What is K-Pop? Well, it’s Korean Pop. If you haven’t heard this song… you aren’t livin’. Psy, the guy in the video creeps me out… but I can’t get enough of this song. Stay tuned for a super sweet video of me and Sexy Pants my producer doing the K-Pop dance moves that come along with this video. Over 105 million YouTube views… you know you can’t help but tap your foot to it!
Flo Rida – I Cry
Try a little heartbreak in your life…and then you’ll appreciate this song. I may or may not have dabbled in a little heart bender these past few weeks… despite being a serious whiney cry baby, this song actually helps me MOVE ON ha ha. Sorta. It also puts a little pep in my step when I try to catch the train before that darn lady says… “stand clear of the closing doors.”
What songs are your guilty pleasures right now? Let me know in the comments section below!
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Ty Doesn’t Lie: Guess The Liar For Tic to See ‘The Neighbourhood’
- Jennifer Lopez Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana