Over the past month, we at 92.3 NOW have been lucky to get to know one of the biggest up and coming acts in America. Cher Lloyd hails from England, but she has found her place in the U.S. after her debut single “Want U Back” has been climbing the charts week after week since it’s release.
Cher dubs her fans “Brats” (they even have a website devoted solely for them), and they were in full swing outside The Today Show this morning (August 30). Lulu and Lala (Las Gelemas) from “Ty Loves NY”, the morning show on 92.3 NOW were out at Rockefeller Plaza where they greeted some rabid fans of Cher Lloyd!
- Photos: Lulu & Lala @ the Today Show w/ Cher Lloyd
- SEE ALSO: Cher Lloyd In Studio w/ Zann
- Photos: Cher Lloyd In Studio
Throughout the day, they asked fans about recent pop culture, but of course with a twist:
But it didn’t stop there: Lulu and Lala had a chance to interview Cher Lloyd herself! Stay tuned to 923NOW.com for the interview!
Were you down at The Today Show to catch Cher Lloyd? Share your experiences in the comments section below. Also, make sure you keep it locked on 923NOW.com for all things Cher Lloyd!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!