Over the past month, we at 92.3 NOW have been lucky to get to know one of the biggest up and coming acts in America. Cher Lloyd hails from England, but she has found her place in the U.S. after her debut single “Want U Back” has been climbing the charts week after week since it’s release.
Cher dubs her fans “Brats” (they even have a website devoted solely for them), and they were in full swing outside The Today Show this morning (August 30). Lulu and Lala (Las Gelemas) from “Ty Loves NY”, the morning show on 92.3 NOW were out at Rockefeller Plaza where they greeted some rabid fans of Cher Lloyd!
- Photos: Lulu & Lala @ the Today Show w/ Cher Lloyd
- SEE ALSO: Cher Lloyd In Studio w/ Zann
- Photos: Cher Lloyd In Studio
Throughout the day, they asked fans about recent pop culture, but of course with a twist:
But it didn’t stop there: Lulu and Lala had a chance to interview Cher Lloyd herself! Stay tuned to 923NOW.com for the interview!
Were you down at The Today Show to catch Cher Lloyd? Share your experiences in the comments section below. Also, make sure you keep it locked on 923NOW.com for all things Cher Lloyd!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope