Taylor Swift’s Single-Shot Music Video To Debut Thursday
According to a notice posted on the Big Machine website, the video is directed by Declan Whitebloom and will feature Taylor in five different outfits–all shot unedited with one camera in a single take.
If you can’t wait until Thursday for the video’s official unveiling, a short preview clip has been released that shows Taylor and a group of friends dancing happily to the ‘girl power’ song’s bouncy beat.
The North Carolina band Delta Rae produced a one-take video that doesn’t feature choreography anywhere near as fancy as what OK Go has done, but it is single-shot medley feature four of their songs: “Morning Comes,” “If I Loved You,” “Is There Anyone Out There,” and “Bottom of the River.”
Do you have any favorite one-take music videos? Share them in the comments below.
Watch the world premiere of Taylor Swift’s video for her single “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” on Thursday, Aug. 30 at 8pm ET on CMT.com, MTV.com, and VH1.com. Taylor will also give a live introduction to the video at 7:49pm on MTV.
- Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- 92.3 NOW’s Jay Dabhi Releases New Single “Say Hey!”
- Rixton Talks “Make Out” Music Video & Next Single
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder