The guys in One Direction have been working hard on their second album since ending their Up All Night tour. Their first album reached #1 in 17 countries, so the pressure is on to make their second album more successful than the first. The guys are still riding high off the success of their first two singles, “What Makes You Beautiful” and “One Thing.”
Just a week ago, the band took to YouTube to announce ”big 1D news,” which was the title of the first track from their second album. Soon after, the band took to Twitter to ask fans what “Live While We’re Young,” the new song’s title, means to them.
What does the new single
#LiveWhileWereYoung mean to you??
— One Direction (@onedirection) August 23, 2012
Naturally, after announcing the title of the new single, the guys were keen to announce the new album title.
Louis Tomlinson spilled the beans on Twitter by tweeting the name of the title in a hash tag.
So pleased to tell you that our new album is called “take me home” can’t wait for you to hear it! More news soooon!
— Louis Tomlinson (@Louis_Tomlinson) August 29, 2012
-CJ Robinson, MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Dirty On The Dos: Selena’s “F” Bomb, Lindsay Lohan Is A Mobster & More!
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial