Lenny Kravitz Taps Swedish Producer Avicii For “Superlove” Remix
The man behind 2011′s dance floor banger “Levels,” swedish producer and DJ Tim Berg – better known as Avicii - is back with a brand new remix for his pal Lenny… Mr. Kravitz if you’re nasty!
Avicii debuted the remixes for Madonna‘s “Girl Gone Wild” and Lenny Kravitz’ “Superlove” at the Ultra Music Festival this year – and now there’s a video to go with it. The clip starts out with a man jogging down the street in his finest jogging suit. When he sees a Walkman sitting on the sidewalk in front of his home, he decides to take it inside.
Side note: For those of you who have no idea, a Walkman is what your parents used to listen to their music on the go, before there were MP3 players. They played back your music off of a cassette tape, and later CDs. The More You Know…
As soon as our divinely dressed hero pops the tape on, he’s transformed into a dancing machine. But as the clip progresses he’s transported in sight and sound to one of the trippiest raves imaginable, complete with spinning skulls, flowers and lots and lots of pretty lights.
See Also: Avicii In Studio @ 92.3 NOW
The track itself is without a doubt a first for Lenny Kravitz. It will be interesting to see if fans of Lenny will latch on to the song or kick it aside due to it’s lack of ‘real instruments.”
Let us know what you think of the song and video in the comments section below.
–Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour