Lil Wayne On Drake And Chris Brown’s Brawl: “I Just Laughed At Them”
The New York nightclub brawl involving the entourages of YMCMB rapper Drake and R&B dance dynamo Chris Brown turned out bad for all involved. The fallout from the infamous bottle-throwing incident has spawned a myriad of lawsuits. While the legal implications are quite serious, Drake’s boss and mentor Lil Wayne found much humor in the high profile fracas.
“Honestly, I laughed at them,” Weezy told MTV News during an appearance in Las Vegas to promote his Supra footwear line. “I can’t front, I just laughed at them… like, it’s funny to me.”
Many of the partygoers didn’t find the celebrity fight chuckle-worthy. Several of the people there were injured, including NBA star Tony Parker. Some have come forward and sued for damages.
Meanwhile, Lil Wayne has had to deal with his own legal troubles and controversies, which he explains is why he was able to pull back from the Drake-Chris Brown battle.
“I thank God I ain’t going through it though,” he said. “I’ve already been through too much.”
—Keith Murphy, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!