Ty is still trying his best to understand women, especially women in the city.
When it comes to romance, he believes a big romantic gesture is to take your girlfriend to Central Park and on a carriage ride with the horses.
That was until just the other day, when one of the horses was hurt in Columbus Circle. At some point, a truck backfired scaring the horse, which than darted out in a frenzy into traffic. The driver, who was holding the horses reigns, was trying to maintain control but the horse broke free and ended up getting his head hurt.
This might sound like something PETA would be interested in, right? So, that idea of taking horses through the park might be a little less romantic now.
What are some other go-to romantic NYC date ideas then? Ty’s girlfriend is in town this weekend, and he needs some help! I’ve got one idea that doesn’t involve riding anywhere: It’s just a simple picnic in the park. Go someplace a little more secluded, grab a blanket, a basket of food and just relax under the sun with your sweetheart. Sounds like romance to me!
But what ideas do you have for romance in the big city? Take a listen to what our callers had to say on this morning’s show:
Do you believe that the “handsome cab rides” should be stopped? Do you think they are romantic or just plain animal cruelty? Let’s throw out some other romantic possibilities for Ty! Let him know in the comments section below.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’