Sure, Ty might not know exactly what a woman wants, but he DOES know that they love their 50 Shades of Grey. In fact, he believes that women feel more empowered through reading the trilogy, and because of that he sent out Lulu and Lala to find some single women in the city this morning.
Carrie Bradshaw might have been the reason women loved to be single and mingle in the 2000′s, but now that Sex And The City is over, women need to find some new inspiration!
So with Lulu and Lala being sent out to the Museum of Sex this morning, they found out why women in this city are single. Oh, did I forget to mention we were handing out the ’50 Shades of Grey’ trilogy, as well as a Petco gift card to all the ladies (because apparently Petco has toys to get the night going)?!
Lulu and Lala made some women in the city VERY happy! ’50 Shades’ trilogy for free!? Hot!
Are you a single woman in the city? Tell us why you feel the need to be so independent in the comments below.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain