Lady Gaga’s Security Takes Down Fan X-Men Style
Lady Gaga sure has some amazing security. While leaving her hotel in Romania this week, Mother Monster’s security team apparently took down a fan who came running at the pop star like she was a free hot dog at a Yankees game.
Other than knocking the guy to the ground, punching him in the face and kneeling on his neck, it was pretty tame. Gaga’s reaction is priceless. She jumps back a little like a damsel in distress but continues shortly afterwards with a wave to her fans who were gathered outside.
Take a look at the video HERE.
Thankfully the fan seems to be alright—just a little frazzled. As Gaga is shuffled out of the hotel, her gentleman fan picks up his hat, glasses and dignity off of the floor and walks calmly back out the door he rushed in.
Let this be a lesson to all of the over-excited Little (and Big) Monsters out there: Relax and don’t go charging at people who employ large scary men to watch over them.
–Bryan Carstensen & Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video