Lady Gaga’s Security Takes Down Fan X-Men Style
Lady Gaga sure has some amazing security. While leaving her hotel in Romania this week, Mother Monster’s security team apparently took down a fan who came running at the pop star like she was a free hot dog at a Yankees game.
Other than knocking the guy to the ground, punching him in the face and kneeling on his neck, it was pretty tame. Gaga’s reaction is priceless. She jumps back a little like a damsel in distress but continues shortly afterwards with a wave to her fans who were gathered outside.
Take a look at the video HERE.
Thankfully the fan seems to be alright—just a little frazzled. As Gaga is shuffled out of the hotel, her gentleman fan picks up his hat, glasses and dignity off of the floor and walks calmly back out the door he rushed in.
Let this be a lesson to all of the over-excited Little (and Big) Monsters out there: Relax and don’t go charging at people who employ large scary men to watch over them.
–Bryan Carstensen & Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Tix To See The Devils Take On The Rangers
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training