This morning, during Robert Pattinson‘s visit to Good Morning America, we wanted to make things just a bit EXTRA special for his arrival. Ty sent out Lulu, one of the two ‘Las Gemelas’ (twins), to Times Square along with some our 92.3 NOW Entourage peeps to meet and greet his fans who were awaiting his arrival!
Unless you were living under a rock, you should be well aware of the heart breaking affair that Kristen Stewart committed with her Snow White director. How on earth could you break Robert Pattinson’s heart!?
That is exactly why we headed down to Times Square this morning. While Robert was doing his interview on Good Morning America, we had his fans bash heart shaped pinatas to show their disapproval of what Kristen did to R-Pattz’ heart!
On top of Kristen’s pinata, we also brought along two additional pinatas in celebration of Chad Ochocino’s divorce, as well as Anderson Cooper’s boyfriend caught making out with another man! Oh, there’s so much heartbreak going on, and we were making sure revenge was given!!
Inside those pinatas, we stuffed cash, candy and some 92.3 NOW swag for all the bashers.
Were you down at Times Square hanging out with us? Or were you inside watching the highly anticipated interview on Good Morning America? Let us know where YOU were in the comments section below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!