Justin Timberlake Returns To Studio With Timbaland
Justin Timberlake may not be bringing “Sexy Back” yet again, but he is heading back to the recording studio.
According to the website Digital Spy, who spoke with producer and Timbaland Productions signee, Jim Beanz, Timberlake is working on a new album. Timberlake’s publicist tells Entertainment Weekly that’s a no-go, but that he is joining his friend and longtime collaborator Timbaland in the studio for Shock Value 3.
What’s it going to take to get Timberlake to record new tracks on his own? A lot. You can look forward to some sort of musical output from him when he acts as film composer and music supervisor on finacee Jessica Beil’s film project The Devil In The Deep Blue Sea, which begins filming this fall.
Until then, we can reminisce with our sexy memories.
-Ashley Quadros, NOW 100/Sacramento
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- 8 Reasons Why Every Girl Has a Little Lindsay Lohan in Her
- Katy Perry Lives Her Own Truman Show As She Drops Her Brand New “Birthday” Video
- Today’s Dirt: Lupita Nyong’o ‘Most Beautiful’ Controversy & Chris Brown’s Extended Jail Time!
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project