Mayor Michael Bloomberg might have started an uproar with his pro-breast feeding initiative called “Latch On NYC.” Some hospitals have agreed to participate, and the country is starting to take notice.
But just because Bloomberg is the man who runs this town, does it entitle him to control something that he has never experienced? Women go through things differently than men, just as men go through things differently than women!
92.3 NOW’s Micki Gamez: “Hey Bloomy, Off My Boob” >
There are moments in a woman’s life that a man will NEVER experience, yet they should know! This morning Ty took the tri state to ask callers to help school the Mayor on what he should know about these “womanly experiences.” Maybe if he has more knowledge, than he might have more insight!
Take a listen:
Mayor Bloomberg: When it comes to trying to understand what a woman can and cannot do, these listeners believe that you will never understand what it’s like to breast feed until you have actually done it yourself.
If you have comments on this, feel free to leave them below!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!