What’s Adam Levine Up To On American Horror Story?
It was announced previously that Levine will play one half of a couple called The Lovers. Entertainment Weekly report that Jenna Dewan (Step Up) has signed up to be his other half. And E!’s Spoiler Chat recently uncovered that the season will be set in Boston. Other than that, series creator Ryan Murphy has kept the production very hush-hush. At least until he took to Twitter to leak a photo from the set of Levine and a heretofore unnamed co-star.
— Ryan Murphy (@MrRPMurphy) July 30, 2012
And then Murphy Tweeted a pic of Glee star Lea Michelle on the set with Levine and Dewan. No confirmation on if she’ll appear or was just dropping by for a visit.
— Ryan Murphy (@MrRPMurphy) July 31, 2012
Murphy only recently joined Twitter and has already used it to release details about the upcoming seasons of Glee and American Horror Story with promises of info on his newest sitcom The New Normal to come.
Levine seems to be taking his role to heart, Tweeting out: “Shooting A.H.S. It’s C.A.F. (Creepy As F***).”
Season 2 of American Horror Story is set to air starting in October on FX.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Today’s Dirty: Lindsay’s Secret Miscarriage & Bieber Will Never Be Deported!
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors