One of the biggest names in EDM has teamed with the hottest names apparel. Deadmau5 and Neff Headwear, the company known for it’s bright colors and cartoon characters, have just released the new collaboration, aptly named Neffmou5.
The collaborative apparel will be released seasonally over the next two years with the current selection made up of four tees, one crewneck sweatshirt, a hoodie and two snapback hats, all featuring the Neffmau5 logo; a mash-up of Deadmau5’s infamous mau5head and Neff’s trademark Suckerface.
Deadmau5 weighed in on the new line saying, “I love the street and snowboard scene. The people involved are the people I see at my shows, so it made sense to hook up with a cool company like Neff to work on a collaboration. Plus it was easy to put ears on the Neff face for an instantly legit logo right?”
Of course, Shaun Neff, the company’s founder, is excited to tap into Deadmau5′s massive following saying, “We think Neffmau5 perfectly expressed the combined energy of our two brands and we hope a new army of new consumers will agree.” Neff continued, “The first time I went to one of deadmau5′s shows with him and stood on stage and witnessed the energy of the crowd, I knew that I wanted carry that energy into the Neffmau5 collaboration.”
-Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!