Deadmau5 Teams With Neff Headwear For Neffmau5 Hat & Tee Collection
One of the biggest names in EDM has teamed with the hottest names apparel. Deadmau5 and Neff Headwear, the company known for it’s bright colors and cartoon characters, have just released the new collaboration, aptly named Neffmou5.
The collaborative apparel will be released seasonally over the next two years with the current selection made up of four tees, one crewneck sweatshirt, a hoodie and two snapback hats, all featuring the Neffmau5 logo; a mash-up of Deadmau5’s infamous mau5head and Neff’s trademark Suckerface.
Deadmau5 weighed in on the new line saying, “I love the street and snowboard scene. The people involved are the people I see at my shows, so it made sense to hook up with a cool company like Neff to work on a collaboration. Plus it was easy to put ears on the Neff face for an instantly legit logo right?”
Of course, Shaun Neff, the company’s founder, is excited to tap into Deadmau5′s massive following saying, “We think Neffmau5 perfectly expressed the combined energy of our two brands and we hope a new army of new consumers will agree.” Neff continued, “The first time I went to one of deadmau5′s shows with him and stood on stage and witnessed the energy of the crowd, I knew that I wanted carry that energy into the Neffmau5 collaboration.”
-Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour