Want A Body Like Flo Rida? He’s Got The Workout For You
This bulked-up “Wild One” is ready to Work. You. Out. Flo Rida has, undoubtedly, one of the most chiseled bodies in the game. And soon, you’ll be able to get your hands on his routine.
“I’m definitely going to do that,” Flo Rida said. “I have quite a workout regimen. I’ve always been about fitness and my fans can definitely appreciate that.”
And he promises, “It will definitely be flexible,” for people who like to do their workouts at home instead of the gym — or for travelers like himself who are always out and about.
While Flo didn’t pick up any awards at the Teen Choice ceremony, he did turn in a stellar performance. And he picked up an even better award than a surf board — an iTunes #1 song.
— FLO RIDA (@official_flo) July 23, 2012
Meanwhile, his first single, “Wild Ones” has gotten a mash-up worth checking out.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
- Flo Rida All About Positivity, Making Music, & Giving Out His Cell Number >
- Flo Rida On Frank Ocean w. Ty Bentli >
- Photos: Flo Rida In Studio w/ Ty Bentli >
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!