Snooki Booed At Mets Game For Being Alive
Booing a pregnant woman has to go against some kind of moral code, right?
A very round-in-the-belly Snooki stopped by Citi Field on Monday to show her love for the New York Mets, however, the love from the fans was not mutual.
Snooki and her fiance, Jionni LaValle, pranced around the field swinging bats and chattin’ it up with some of the players before a camera got a hold of her glowing face to flash across the scoreboard. Cue the booing.
Can you imagine having a crowd of people booing at the mere sight of your face? Poor thing. At least she can drown her sorrows in her own cherry and guido sweat flavored soda.
Snooki told ESPN she’s been a huge fan of the Mets since before they made the move from Shea Stadium to Citi Field.
“I really, really loved the Mets and was obsessed in the early 2000s, when we had Valentine,” she said. “So I loved [John] Franco and Robin Ventura. All of them. I was like obsessed.”
She even managed to make friends with Mets third basemen, David Wright, before he took the field.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video