Booing a pregnant woman has to go against some kind of moral code, right?
A very round-in-the-belly Snooki stopped by Citi Field on Monday to show her love for the New York Mets, however, the love from the fans was not mutual.
Snooki and her fiance, Jionni LaValle, pranced around the field swinging bats and chattin’ it up with some of the players before a camera got a hold of her glowing face to flash across the scoreboard. Cue the booing.
Can you imagine having a crowd of people booing at the mere sight of your face? Poor thing. At least she can drown her sorrows in her own cherry and guido sweat flavored soda.
Snooki told ESPN she’s been a huge fan of the Mets since before they made the move from Shea Stadium to Citi Field.
“I really, really loved the Mets and was obsessed in the early 2000s, when we had Valentine,” she said. “So I loved [John] Franco and Robin Ventura. All of them. I was like obsessed.”
She even managed to make friends with Mets third basemen, David Wright, before he took the field.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Ty Loves NY’s Challenge To Kanye West: Donate Gifts To A War Veteran Family
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Amy’s Shake-N-Bake
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution