Jessica Simpson is committed to getting shape and she’s keeping her fans updated along the way.
After signing a $4 million dollar contract with Weight Watchers to lose the baby weight, Jessica is not only counting points, she’s counting steps.
Maxwell Drew’s mommy found another way to get fit and she’s even helping her other Weight Watcher buddies with a little gift:
Just bought all the girls in my @weightwatchers group pedometers to track their steps. 10,000 steps a day = 5 miles! Let's step it up!—
Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) July 19, 2012
This enlightenment comes only a few weeks after the new mom dispelled rumors that the company was pressuring her to shed the pounds writing, “I’m trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!”
Jessica might be psyched about her new fitness regime, but she’s even more excited about her 2-month-old baby girl, who she can’t stop tweeting about.
The latest? An adorable photo of a tiny Maxwell sitting on a very comfy, well cushioned couch. She kept the caption sweet and simple: life.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’