Beyonce Unveils Midnight Heat Fragrance Ad
In the ad, Beyonce is seen sporting a purple off-the-shoulder mini dress with her blond tresses flowing. Her stance is bold and confident. The backdrop is is a purple-hued nighttime cityscape, the bottle floats in a cloud of fog (or steam). See the image here.
Earlier this week, Lady Gaga released the art for her Fame fragrance, in which a nude Gaga is crawling with tiny men who climb her body while cleverly covering her private areas.
Based on Beyonce’s ad campaign, Midnight Heat looks to make a mark in more subtle ways.
“I want to women to feel sexy, strong, empowered and I want them to feel like they can conquer anything,” Beyonce says in a statement on BeyonceParfums. “When they walk into a room, I want them to feel like they can leave a lasting impression on everyone they walk past.”
Midnight Heat is one in a line of five Beyonce fragrances the singer started in 2010 with Heat.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Today’s Dirty: Lindsay’s Secret Miscarriage & Bieber Will Never Be Deported!
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors