Somehow, between taking care of her one year-old daughter, Willow, and her husband, motocross racer Carey Hart, Pink has found time to write, record, and now promote her new album, ‘The Truth About Love.’
While promoting her new CD in NYC last week, Pink performed acoustic version of two of her most emotional songs, ‘F’n Perfect’ and ‘Who Knew.’ One fan even had to take a break from watching the performance to wipe away tears.
Watch P!nk belt out ‘Who Knew’ below!
- Video: Pink Performs “F’n Perfect” Acoustic In Studio >
- Video: Pink Says New Album Is A ‘Mystery Bag’ >
- Video: Pink & Ty Bentli Talk American Idol >
- Photos: Pink & Baby Willow In Studio @ 92.3 NOW >
- Photos: Pink Meets Fans @ 92.3 NOW >
–Sarah Scroggins, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!